Adults have plenty of choices for recreational programs in the St. Louis Park area. There are plenty of programs and leagues to choose from. Whether you prefer softball or hockey, there's something for you.
Throughout the year, many different sports leagues are available for adults including:
- Adult 4-Person Football - For men starting in Mid-August
- Co-Rec Kickball - For both men and women starting at the end of May
- Co-Rec Soccer - For both men and women with competitive and recreational divisions, starting in Mid-August
- Fall Softball - For both men and women starting in Mid-August
- Lacrosse - A newer league forming, which starts in June
- Metro Ice Hockey - Competitive league starting in Mid-September
- Sand Volleyball - For both men and women, starting at the end of May
All of these leagues are for 18 years of age and up. They provide both recreational and competitive options for those looking to enjoy a sport.
Along with the leagues, you will find plenty of great adult programs throughout the St. Louis Park area including:
- Outdoor Yoga
- Summer Skateboard Series
- Boot Camp Fitness Classes
- Adult Vinyasa Flow Yoga
- Ladies Ease into 5K Training Class
- Awesome Abs and Back Class
- And More!
Many fitness classes and other programs are found throughout the area.
Whether you're looking for a way to get active or you miss playing the sports you loved when you were younger, you can find something for you in St. Louis Park. Along with all of these leagues and programs, the area offers many nearby golf courses with leagues for men and women. They also offer plenty of clinics for those looking to get better at the game or start playing for the first time.