Bowling is a fun activity everybody can enjoy. Whether you want to join a league or just take the family for some fun on the weekend, Texa-Tonka Lanes has you covered. Here's what you will find at this bowling alley.
With 24 lanes ready to serve your needs, this bowling center provides plenty of fun for everybody. They have served the St. Louis Park area for more than three decades. The center is complete with an onsite pro shop, automatic scoring, bumper bowling and more.
Leagues are held in the fall and in the spring. Fall leagues include Men's, Women's, Mixed and Juniors. All fall leagues start in September and run through April.
Spring leagues run for eight weeks on Mondays and Tuesdays. They begin in May.
Daily bowling is provided with many specials throughout the week including:
- Mondays - $5 all-you-can bowl and $2 shoes from 9pm to close
- Tuesdays - $2 games and $2 shoes from 6pm to close
- Wednesdays - $1 games and $2 shoes from 9pm to close
- Thursday - $2 games and $2 shoes from 9pm to close
- Friday - $10 all-you-can bowl and $2 shoes from 9pm to 12am
- Sunday - $1 games and $2 shoes from 9am to 12pm, $2 games and $2 shoes from 12pm to 5pm, $3 games and $2 shoes from 5pm to close
You can also enjoy happy hour drink specials from 3pm to 6pm and 11pm to close, Monday through Friday. These specials include 16 ounce Domestics for $4, 16 ounce Imports for $3 and $2 bar pours. They also provide many daily drink specials.
Location and Hours
Texa-Tonka Lanes is found at 8200 Minnetonka Boulevard in St. Louis Park. This bowling center opens at 11am on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday and 9am every other day of the week. They close when business begins to decline, which is usually between 11pm and 2am.