Cooper Pub is more than you might expect out of a pub. It's a European-style spot with a friendly atmosphere. The menu provides plenty of pub classics with a twist, while happy hour includes all types of highlights. You can relax and enjoy the time you spend at Cooper Pub.
This pub provides multiple rooms for dining including:
- Screening Room - The newest space, the screening room if fully private with A/V capabilities a projector and a screen. It seats up to 40 people.
- Cutting Room - Another private dining room providing a tribute to the heritage of a Cooper, the Cutting room provides seating and a 50" flat-screen TV. It's perfect for the big game or a business function.
- The Cocktail Corner - As a part of the main pub, this is a popular area with high-top tables. It's a very popular spot to gather with friends and can be reserved during the week.
- The Bar - The main bar was actually created in Ireland and shipped across the ocean. It features cut glass, green marble and carved wood.
- The Pub - Another main area, the pub provides a relaxed atmosphere for dining.
- The Parlor - After spending time in the other rooms, the Parlor will be one you want to visit. It's a wonderful room with plenty to enjoy from the fireplace to the old-world elegance.
All of these rooms make up Cooper Pub and provides plenty of elegance.
Happy hour runs from 11am to 6:30p, Monday through Friday with drink specials ranging from $3 to $5. You can enjoy tap beer, house wine, rail drinks and more. From 2pm until 6:30[m, Monday through Friday, you can also enjoy snacks on the happy hour menu from $3.99 to $5.99. They also offer a Night Owl happy hour from 9[m to 12am, Sunday through Thursday and from 10pm to 12am on Friday and Saturday.
Location and Hours
Cooper Pub is found at 1607 Park Place Boulevard in St. Louis Park. They are open from 11am to 1am, Monday through Wednesday, from 11 to 2am on Thursday and Friday, from 10am to 2am on Saturday and from 10am to 1am on Sunday.